We are committed to our patients’ care no matter how big or small they may be, which is why we have introduced the COPELAND GOLD CARE health plan. This will enable owners to spread the cost of routine preventative health treatments into manageable amounts and save money at the same time.
Many of you may already be following our vaccination, worming and flea advice and the plan is a way of getting a discount on the total cost and spreading this cost over the year. The idea of the perfect preventative plan is the main advantage of the plan, but there are additional benefits such as discounts on chronic meds and special offers passed on to gold care members directly.
Membership provides your pet with:
- Annual health check and booster vaccination
- Health check every 6 months
- Year round flea, worm and tick treatments
- Professional advice and support
- Convenient monthly payments
- Exclusive discounts on selected products and services
Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis.
Cats: Feline Leukaemia, Enteritis, Herpes, Feline Influenza
Prevention is better than cure
Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy. Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments.
In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future. Furthermore, the cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments – it couldn’t be simpler.
Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments, all members then qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
- 10% discount on the normal costs of other services provided, including: additional worming and flea treatments, kennel cough vaccination, rabies vaccination.
- 25% discount on the normal costs of microchip and hydrotherapy
- 5% discount on life stage diets (NOT prescription diets)
- 10% discount on long-term medication, e.g. arthritic treatments.
- 10% discount on dentals and surgical procedures.
Please note: The discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken at our practice (does not include routine neutering), and at no other external clinics, private cremations, out-of-hours consultations or referrals.